How to find us
"G. M. Dimitrov"
"MGU Sveti Ivan Rilski"
№ 123, 69, 70, 88, 676, 413
№ 88, 280, 294
For further information or assistance,
please call 02/ 902 00 00
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR USING MUZEIKO’S SERVICES
July 30, 2018
“MUZEIKO”, “Muzeiko Science Center for Children”, “Muzeiko” and “Muzeiko” shall mean MUZIEKO Ltd, Sofia, Unified Identification Code (UIC) 202772419, VAT No. BG202772419, with seat and registered address at 3 Prof. Boyan Kamenov St., 1700 Sofia, represented by the manager Bistra Dobrinova Kirova-Koleva, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone No. 02/902 0000;
“Customer”, “Client” and “Visitor” shall mean any person who purchases or wishes to purchase any product or service provided by Muzeiko;
“Service” shall mean an activity offered by Muzeiko against payment of a fixed price (e.g. an entry ticket, annual passes, school visit, birthday party, venue hire, etc.); the list of services offered may be changed at any time;
“Ticket” shall mean a unique document with a barcode issued in the form of a paper wristband which is fastened on the customer’s wrist and grants him or her unlimited entry opportunities into the Muzeiko Science Center for Children for the respective day;
“Annual pass” shall mean a document issued by Muzeiko which grants the holder (s) unlimited admission to all Muzeiko exhibits during opening hours for a period of one year;
“Voucher” shall mean a document issued by Muzeiko, which the holder may exchange for a ticket to enter the Muzeiko Science Center for Children. The voucher certifies that a full advance payment has been made for the ticket offered by Muzeiko;
“School group” shall mean a group of pupils from the 1st through the 12th grade and 6-year-old preschoolers from a kindergarten or a school led by teachers and/or educators;
“Birthday party” shall mean a multifaceted service that includes a theme party, a visit to the Muzeiko exhibits, and a party menu provided by a partner of Muzeiko;
“Child” shall mean a natural person who has not reached the age of 18 years;
“Student” shall mean a natural person studying at a higher educational institution for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree who has not yet reached the age of 25 years;
“Retiree” or “Senior Citizen” shall mean a natural person who is the recipient of a pension and is able to vouch for that by having a specific document;
“Person with a permanent disability” shall mean a natural person who, as result of an anatomical, physiological or mental impairment, has a permanently diminished ability to perform activities in the same way and to the same extent as a healthy person, and who has been determined to have a degree of reduced work ability or a type and degree of disability of 50% or above by the respective medical authorities;
“Website” or “Site” shall refer to the Internet platforms www.muzeiko.bg.
5. Muzeiko reserves the right to change prices without prior notice and to amend errors in the technical or other characteristics of the products and services it provides.
6. Muzeiko is registered as a Personal Data Administrator, which allows it to handle the personal data provided by the customers and to collect and store their information in a manner that enables their identification, taking the requisite care to prevent third-party access to the stored data.
7. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions the customer indicates that he agrees to the processing of his or her personal for the purposes of providing some of the services offered by Muzeiko when this is explicitly set out and described in the respective declarations.
8. Muzeiko acknowledges its duty to take care of all children it assumes responsibility for, including by protecting them against violations, wherefore it strictly complies with children’s rights protection laws and regulations.
VISITOR RULES AND POLICIES
9. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the premises of Muzeiko Science Center for Children unless agreed otherwise. One adult can accompany up to five children under the age of 12.
10. During school group visits children must be accompanied by at least one teacher. In this case, one teacher, parent or other adult can accompany up to ten children. During school visits, parents may accompany children only jointly with a teacher or teachers. School visits cannot be organized solely by parents.
11. Chaperons are responsible for the safety and well-being of the children they accompany.
12. Visitors are responsible for protecting their personal items during their visit in Muzeiko. Muzeiko cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged belongings, for possessions left unattended or locked in the lockers provided. Personal items found on Muzeiko premises may be stored, without Muzeiko’s incurring an obligation to store the found item.
13. The following acts are prohibited on Muzeiko Science Center for Children premises:
- bringing in and consuming foods or beverages beyond the turnstiles, with the exception of water and baby food;
- bringing in and consuming foods or beverages in the café, with the exception of cake for organized birthday parties. The cake must be accompanied by a certificate of quality and origin;
- using fountain candles, fireworks and similar items in Muzeiko Science Center for Children facilities;
- smoking, in any form and by any means in any of the Muzeiko facilities, including outdoors;
- carrying guns or other dangerous items;
- speaking loudly or engaging in any other act that causes or could cause inconvenience or a threat to the well-being or comfort of other visitors during their visit to Muzeiko; in conversing between themselves and with other visitors and Muzeiko staff visitors shall follow the rules of civility. Raising one’s voice and abusive behavior will not be tolerated;
- running among exhibits or climbing on non-designated places;
- leaving children under the age of 12 unattended or allowing them to disturb other visitors;
- disposing of waste anywhere other than the places designated for the purpose;
- walking among the exhibits with strollers may be temporarily subject to restrictions at the discretion of the on-duty manager;
- entering staff-only areas or utility spaces.
14. Visitors who fail to adhere to the rules described hereinabove will be asked to leave Muzeiko Science Center for Children even if they have purchased a ticket. In such a case Muzeiko shall not owe a refund of the amount paid for the respective service, nor any other compensations.
15. Muzeiko Science Center for Children is a site under security surveillance as defined by law. The site is protected using video surveillance tools.
16. Intoxicated persons and persons carrying bulky objects are not permitted on Muzeiko premises.
17. Visitors must protect the exhibits and facilities/installations and use them with due care. In case of damage the guilty party shall be financially liable and must reimburse Muzeiko for the full cost of repairs and/or restoration.
18. Visitors must adhere to Muzeiko’s internal rules, which apply when queuing in front of the ticket office and they are to maintain a state of cleanliness in all areas of Muzeiko’s building and in Muzeiko’s garden.
19. With a view to ensuring the safety of all Muzeiko visitors, it is recommended to view the exhibits with care and if they need information and/or help, visitors should contact a member of staff.
20. Visitors should follow the instructions on the signs placed in Muzeiko as well as staff’s directions.
21. A stroller park and secure lockers for storing personal belongings are provided for visitors’ use.
22. If a visitor loses, damages or breaks his or her locker key, he or she will be charged for its replacement. Prior to opening the locker, the visitor must describe in detail the items stored inside in order to get them back.
23. Entry into the Muzeiko Science Center for Children is a service that can be granted through purchase of a ticket unless otherwise provided in these General Terms and Conditions.
24. Ticket prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax and are established unilaterally by Muzeiko based on various criteria (day of the week, visitor’s age, public holidays, etc.). Current ticket prices are listed in a visible space at the ticket office at Muzeiko Science Center for Children and on its website.
25. The ticket become valid only after it is fastened around the visitor’s wrist in a way that does not allow its replacement or removal without damaging its integrity. A destroyed ticket (torn wristband) cannot be re-issued.
26. Once the ticket has been issued, it cannot be exchanged for a ticket for a different day and/or visitor category, nor can its price for purchase be refunded, unless as explicitly provided for by these General Terms and Conditions.
27. Visitors must fasten the wristband ticket in a way that does not allow its removal without damaging its integrity. They must also keep their tickets from the moment of purchase until the end of their visit. Muzeiko cannot be held responsible for stolen, lost, destroyed or damaged rickets and is under no obligation to re-issue such rickets or refund their purchase price.
28. Muzeiko staff members will deny or revoke access to Muzeiko Science Center for Children to any person without a wristband ticket fastened on his or her wrist or to a person who presents a torn or otherwise manipulated ticket when inspected.
29. When access to Muzeiko Science Center for Children is prevented for technical reasons during working hours and provided that no more than two hours have passed since the purchase of the ticket, the customer may avail him- or herself of one of the following options:
- the customer may request a full refund of the entry ticket’s purchase price;
- the issued entry ticket may be re-issued for another day, depending on Muzeiko’s capacity and the customer’s wishes;
To exercise his or her rights under this clause, the customer must produce a valid ticket for the respective day and a receipt to the ticket office staff at Muzeiko.
30. Muzeiko shall not owe the customer a refund of the purchase price of the ticket if two (2) or more hours have passed between the purchase of the ticket and the time in which the person has started facing issues accessing the exhibits. In such cases, Muzeiko does not offer any compensation pertaining to transport and accommodation costs, expenses for food and drink, etc.
31. A ticket allows access to the Muzeiko Science Center for Children and is valid for the day it was purchased or validated at the ticket office. In certain cases and under certain circumstances a ticket may be valid for a fixed period of time, with the relevant terms and conditions announced at an easily accessible site.
32. A ticket contains the following data:
- information regarding the name of the company;
- unique barcode and identification number.
33. Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged for other products or services and cannot be transferred to third parties.
34. The program announced beforehand in Muzeiko’s events’ calendar is subject to changes at any moment in time, with the company not being liable for any penalties or compensations.
DISCOUNTS REGARDING TICKET PRICES
35. The entrance fee for the children’s museum Muzeiko may vary based on the profile of the visitors, for whom the tickets are issued, as well as depending on the specific days and hours chosen in addition to other criteria, as deemed suitable by Muzeiko;
36. Muzeiko shall establish regular prices for weekdays, weekends, public holidays and national holidays as well as for different user categories and under certain conditions, as follows:
▪ discount for children under the age of 4 years – an entrance ticket for the price of BGN 0.00. All natural persons who have not reached the age of 4 years and confirm their status by showing a document verifying their age, are eligible for this discount;
▪ discount for students – all students who have not yet turned 25 are eligible for this discount against a valid ISIC card or another document showing student status;
▪ discount for senior citizens – any retired persons who can prove their status as a retiree with a valid document;
▪ discount for persons with permanent disability – an entrance ticket for the price of BGN 0.00. Any persons with a permanent disability as defined in § 1, item 2 of the Additional Provisions of the Integration of Persons with Disabilities Act who can verify their status with a valid document are eligible for this discount. The people who accompany a person with permanent disability purchase a ticket for a price that is determined in accordance with their eligibility for a discount based on the abovementioned general conditions;
▪ discount for persons with permanent disability who are impaired in their movement and need a wheelchair or are allowed a caregiver – once the status of the person with the disability (including the need for an accompanying caregiver) has been verified, these persons and the people who accompany them are able to purchase an entrance ticket for the price of BGN 0.00, provided that the caregiver is an adult who is able to take care of them and assist them;
▪ discount for teachers accompanying school groups – for every school group of 10 or more children one teacher is admitted free of charge (with a BGN 0.00 ticket), after he or she verifies his or her status as a chaperon and supervisor of a school group;
▪ discount for teachers accompanying groups from kindergartens - for every group of 5 or more children, one teacher who accompanies the group and is in charge of it, is admitted with a BGN 0.00 ticket, after he or she verifies his or her status as a chaperon and supervisor of such a group;
▪ combined ticket – valid for admission of four people and can be used by a small group (family or friends), with no more than 2 adults per group.
37. The discounts for which persons with permanent disability are eligible also apply to children from school groups who are part of organized visits;
38. Discounts cannot be combined and the persons who would like to make use of them need to establish the capacity in which they are applying for the respective discount (for example, their age, their status as a student, pupil, retiree, and so on) with one or more valid documents issued in Bulgarian or in exceptional cases in English;
39. In case a person who requests a discount from the price of the ticket is not able to prove that he or she has a right to make use of it, the person will not be allowed to purchase such a ticket, and if the purchase has already taken place, the person will not be able to access the exhibits of the Muzeiko Science Center for Children, unless he or she pays the difference in price between the regular and discount fee;
40. Regarding certain time intervals, days in which visits take place and/or specific events, the company retains the right to set different prices for tickets or specify different conditions, which will be announced at a prominent place.
41. The science show programs run at the Planetarium are suitable for children over the age of 6 years.
42. Seats at the Planetarium are limited and tickets for the shows are sold separately.
43. A ticket to Planetarium science shows is only available with a ticket to Muzeiko purchased for the respective day.
44. Tickets to Planetarium shows cannot be discounted, nor can its purchase price be refunded.
45. Planetarium show programs are subject to copyright protection and therefore cannot be recorded.
46. Children over the age of 6 may visit the Planetarium without a chaperon, provided that the chaperon waits for the end of the Planetarium show nearby, so that he or she can take care of the child at the end of the show, or if it is necessary during the show.
ANNUAL AND SEASONAL PASSES
47. Annual and seasonal passes are issued after the filling of an application by the customer and according to a corresponding fixed price.
48. An annual pass grants its holder an admission to Muzeiko Children’s Museum for a period of one year under the conditions applicable on the day of the visit.
49. A seasonal card grants its holder an admission to Muzeiko Children’s Museum for a period of three months under the conditions applicable on the day of the visit.
50. Students who hold annual or seasonal passes will not use the discounts for school group visits.
51. The full name of the holder is printed on the annual pass.
52. Annual and seasonal passes grant holders an admission to the exhibits in Muzeiko Science Center for Children on working days and are valid only with an ID.
53. Muzeiko issues the following types of annual passes:
- child or student pass;
- adult pass;
- family pass for 2;
- family pass for 3;
- family pass for 4;
- family pass for 4 to 7.
54. Muzeiko issues the following types of annual passes:
- child pass;
- adult pass;
55. Annual and seasonal passes grant holders an admission, but they are not tickets. For each visit, the customer will receive a ticket from the Muzeiko’s ticket office upon a relevant pass and an ID.
56. Annual and seasonal passes cannot be returned or exchanged for other products or services and cannot be transferred to third parties.
57. Annual and seasonal passes are individual (issued to a specific person or family members). They cannot be reassigned to new holder(s).
58. Family annual passes grant admission to listed family members, at least one of whom must be a child.
59. An annual pass grants the holder a 5% discount off the regular prices of the gift shop merchandize. The discount does not apply to discounted items, vouchers or additional supplies for products (e.g., batteries).
60. An annual pass grants the holder a 5% discount off the regular price of the Birthday Party service as well as other services offered by Muzeiko, if this is explicitly provided in the terms and conditions of their use. This discount cannot be used in combination with other discounts and is applicable only if the card is presented with an identity document.
61. A lost or destroyed annual or seasonal pass may be reissued after paying a fee and if Muzeiko has been informed in a timely manner.
62. When purchasing an annual or seasonal pass, the customer will provide Muzeiko with the information necessary for the issuance of the respective pass, including personal data of the respective members.
63. The customer/client assumes the full risk of pass damage or loss after receiving it.
64. Annual passes are issued for a period of one year and seasonal - for a period of three months and are effective from the date of issue until the respective day of the following year or respectively the day of the third month inclusive.
65. The customer must immediately notify Muzeiko in case of loss of a pass.
66. Muzeiko offers and sells vouchers for tickets. Vouchers must be redeemed within a specific period of time which is printed on the back.
67. A voucher’s price equals the total amount inclusive of all taxes and charges accrued on the transaction. A voucher may be used as a payment method exclusively for purchasing tickets at cash registers at Muzeiko’s point of sale.
68. The value of a ticket voucher is fixed and does not change depending on the day of the actual use of the service (visit). One ticket voucher is redeemable for one ticket.
69. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. Vouchers may not be paid back in cash or transferred against payment. A lost, destroyed or expired voucher will not be restored or replaced with a new one.
70. One voucher may be used to make one payment.
71. If the price of the ticket is lower than the nominal value of the voucher, the customer may not receive the difference as change.
72. A valid voucher is any voucher that has the relevant requisites – color, embossed stamp “Muzeiko“, seal and date, as well as readable label "Voucher for a one-time visit to Muzeiko for Adult / Child“. In case of illegiblе, stained оr damaged signs as well as damaged integrity, voucher acceptance could be denied. In case of fraud, attempted fraud or suspicion of another illegal activity in connection with the purchase and/or use of vouchers as a payment method, Muzeiko may void the voucher and demand an alternative method of payment.
73. The voucher is owned by the holder. The holder should announce his or her intention to pay with a voucher in a timely fashion.
74. Muzeiko cannot be held responsible for lost or destroyed vouchers.
SCHOOL GROUP VISITS
75. From Tuesday through Friday Muzeiko organizes theme programs for school groups as a complex service provided for a fixed price.
76. The theme programs are designed for pupils in the primary and lower secondary levels of education (1st through 8th grade) and are developed in alignment with school curricula in order to support and illustrate the study process.
77. Muzeiko will determine the maximum number of pupils allowed in the various groups
78. The price of the service under this Section includes:
- Meeting the children at the designated time;
- A theme program relevant to the curriculum the children follow in school; or a Guided Tour through the Muzeiko exhibits;
- In-house hosts or tour guides;
- One teacher (responsible for accompanying the group) for every 10 children
79. The guided tour or exhibit trail is another form of group visit available to school groups. It has a duration of two (2) hours and includes a tour of the exhibits led by an expert from Muzeiko.
80. Muzeiko also organizes off-site theme programs in various schools.
81. The services under this Section are provided once a written request form has been approved. The exact blueprint, accessible on the website of Muzeiko, must have been followed.
82. The price for providing the services under this Section is determined in accordance with the number of children who have participated in the program.
83. The organized school group visits are not to be combined with other Services, provided by the company (e.g. yearly passes and others).
84. The request form must be duly filled in, providing details about the children’s number and ages, any additional services requested, information about the teacher supervising the group as well as any other information required for organizing the visit.
85. Request forms will be accepted and processed only if sent to email email@example.com or submitted in person at Muzeiko’s address at least 10 days prior to the date of the visit.
86. By filling in and sending (submitting) the request form, the customer states that he or she has read and agrees to these General Terms and Conditions and shall notify the children who are part of the group and their parents of these guidelines.
87. Within three working days of receiving the application Muzeiko shall send a reply in writing to the applicant. The reply may be a confirmation or a refusal, depending on the circumstances and the capacities of both parties.
88. The application shall be considered approved upon sending a written confirmation by Muzeiko. Only then shall Muzeiko be under an obligation to provide the service.
89. The price of the service under this Section does not cover transportation, food or other additional services except the ones described hereinabove.
90. Payment may be made in advance via bank transfer or in cash at Muzeiko’s cash register on the day of the visit.
91. An application may be amended up to ten days before the day of the visit, after a confirmation in writing by Muzeiko.
BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR A CHILD
92. Muzeiko organizes birthday parties for children between the ages of 6 and 13 as a complex service provided for a fixed price.
93. Children under 6, attending at the party must be accompanied during their entire stay at Muzeiko. Presence of at least one parent during the children’s stay at Muzeiko is compulsory.
94. The maximum number of children that is able to participate in a birthday party is determined by the capacity of the halls, the necessary supplies as well as the type of program that has been chosen, and thus cannot be exceeded.
95. In view of the safety of children, age restrictions have been introduced for the various programs.
96. Muzeiko reserves the right to refuse to provide the service described under this section in case the maximum acceptable number of participants (guests) is exceeded and/or if the children are not of the age required for the program that has been chosen. Should such a situation arise, the monetary amount that has been paid in advance is not refundable.
97. The price of this service is a bundle price and includes the organizing of a theme party on the Muzeiko premises after a program chosen in advance, all the necessary materials needed for the party, and the Muzeiko staff members who will be in charge of the party.
98. Muzeiko has the right to set up a higher price for the program when the number of children exceeds the maximum number of participants (guests).
99. The price of the service under this section is based on the number of children and the program that has been chosen. In order for a request form that is under this section to be processed, the company retains the right to determine the minimum and maximum number of children who are to attend the party.
100. The service is provided based on a request form filled in by a parent and including details about the child, the number of guests and any additional services required. By filling in and submitting the request form, the customer states that he or she has read and agrees to these General Terms and Conditions.
101. Confirmation of a birthday party booking shall be sent only after receiving an advance payment of the price of the service. Payment may be made via bank transfer or in cash at a Muzeiko cash register.
102. The date of the birthday party as requested may be amended up to five days before the day the party is scheduled to take place and provided that there is a vacancy for the new date requested.
103. In case of cancellation of a birthday party booking not later than 5 days prior to the scheduled date for the party, 50% of the advance payment shall be refunded. No refunds will be issued for parties cancelled later than 5 days prior to the scheduled date.
104. The parties’ liability relating to or arising from nonperformance of the clauses hereof shall be limited financially to the price paid by the customers for the respective services.
105. For any issues not addressed in these General Terms and Conditions the provisions of the applicable Bulgarian laws and regulations shall apply.
106. Muzeiko maintains a register of complaints. Complaints are received at any time during Muzeiko Science Center for Children’s working hours at Muzeiko’s registered address.
107. In case of a dispute between Muzeiko and the customers using the services it offers, the parties shall use all reasonable efforts to resolve it through negotiation based on mutual respect. If agreement cannot be reached, the dispute may be brought before a competent Bulgarian court in Sofia.
108. Customers must adhere to the rules established and introduced by Muzeiko. In case of failure to adhere to the rules as announced, Muzeiko may terminate the provision of the services.
109. The language of negotiation shall be Bulgarian and all payments shall be made in Bulgarian leva.
110. Muzeiko may unilaterally amend these General Terms and Conditions at any time effective as of the date of publication of these amendments on the Muzeiko website and/or in a place that is accessible to the users at the address of governance of the company.
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Children, Customers of Children's Science Center "Muzeiko", colleagues,
MUZEIKO is cognizant of the importance of the confidentiality and protection of the personal data of all people and undertakes to process such personal data in compliance with the applicable legal requirements and the established standards and principles.
We at MUZEIKO do not use programs for automated processing of your personal data and decision-making, including your profiling.
Please read this application carefully!
1. About us;
The company is a data controller/has the capacity of a data administrator that allows it to handle data provided by users and employees and has the right to collect and store information about them in a way that makes it possible to identify them while taking the necessary care to prevent access by third parties to the stored information.
For the purposes listed in this appendix, Muzeiko ensures that it collects and processes the shared personal data in good faith and in accordance with the law.
2. Collecting information;
2.1. As regards its counterparties (partners, suppliers, customers), the company collects and processes personal data as follows:
Personal card details - three names, PIN, address and ID card number. When necessary, we collect and process your personal data to identify you as natural persons - our contractors and / or as individuals - representatives of legal entities of our counterparts. Data is processed in accordance with statutory requirements for accounting and taxation. In this respect, the data can be provided to the competent state authorities, such as the NRA. Identifying data may be provided to judicial bodies in disputes and/or to bailiffs in connection with the performance of your obligations as natural persons arising from a contract or other relationships, and in connection with the realization of the legitimate interests of Muzeiko in case of need.
Business phone number and e-mail address for contact - We use your business phone number and e-mail address only for business contact with you. These data are necessary for the performance of the contracts concluded between us or in view of the forthcoming signing of a contract.
Bank Accounts (IBAN) - We process your bank account data for financial accounting purposes and fulfillment of our payment obligations, which includes contracts where data relate to natural persons.
CCTV data - in order to protect our legitimate interest in securing the premises of the company and our employees, visitors, customers, and contractors, we collect video surveillance data from certain parts of the company's offices. Recordings are kept for a period not longer than 2 months after the filming.
Your photos - we use your photos (including by placing our web page and company profiles on social networks) or photos in which you appear and which are made during organized events of the company (teambuilding, company parties, etc.) as well as photos you provide for the site or brochures of the company. By using your pictures, we will in no way allow for your dignity and honor to be compromised.
MUZEIKO can process personal data of children who are clients of the company in accordance with established policies, including when special categories of data are required to undergo such a procedure in order to protect their lives and health. Where there is a need or no other legal basis for the processing of personal data of children, the consent of a parent or guardian is required. In some cases, the provision of personal data is a condition for the provision of a particular type of service (for example, information on the presence or absence of food allergies is needed to participate in culinary activities).
Personal data in the form of a document is provided by customers only for consultation and in the following cases:
• if the client wishes to use a discount for children under 4 years of age - a document certifying the age of the child - upon request;
• if the client wishes to use a discount for students - presentation of a valid ISIC card or other document certifying the quality;
• if the client wishes to use a reduction for pensioners - a document certifying this quality;
• if the client wishes to use a discount for persons with permanent disabilities - a document certifying this quality;
• if the customer wishes to use a discount for persons with permanent disabilities who are in wheelchairs or have the right to escort - a document attesting to this quality and the right to escort;
• if the client wishes to use a discount for teachers accompanying school groups - to certify or declare the quality of a teacher.
• If the client wishes to issue an annual or seasonal card, he or she provides the trader with the necessary information for the relevant card type, incl. personal details of family members, in the cases and/or services that are spelt out;
• In the annual and seasonal maps the names of the users of the service are entered in order to identify them at the entrance to the museum;
• When visiting school groups, the application must be duly filled in, indicating the number and age of the children, not including their personal data, the desired additional services as well as details of the teacher who is in charge of the group in addition to any other information needed to organize and coordinate the visit;
• When organizing a birthday party for a child, the service is provided on the basis of a pre-order filled in by a parent indicating the child's details, the number of guests, and the desired additional services;
• at the request of the client for making use of the right to free entry for journalists and museum workers - a document certifying their occupation;
2.2. As an employer, the company processes personal data as follows:
Personal card details - three names, PIN, address and ID card number. We use this data for the purpose of human resources management and on the basis of the performance of the employment contract between us and the obligations imposed by the legislation as an employer, including the declaration of data about the employment relationship to state bodies such as NRA, NSSI, the Labor Inspectorate, and the Employment Agency. We keep this data until the company is terminated, in accordance in view of our statutory obligations for providing information to NSSI.
Personal and work phone number and contact e-mail address – we use your work phone number and e-mail address solely for the purpose of establishing contact with you in a professional capacity until the work relationship has been terminated and after that until completion of ongoing tasks and performance of obligations. We make use of your personal phone numbers only in exceptional cases when we need to call you due to an emergency concerning a professional matter and we are unable to reach you on your work phone number. We cannot exclude the possibility that even after the termination of your work contract with us your personal phone numbers that you have provided to your colleagues will continue to be kept by them in view of maintaining personal contact with you, but this is a matter that we are in no position to exercise control over.
Amount of wages - We keep your salary data for the purpose of managing human resources and fulfilling our legal obligations to declare data to government bodies as well as our payroll obligations. The data are kept until the activity of the company is terminated and the payroll fees are transferred to the NSSI or until the expiry of the deadlines set by Bulgarian legislation.
Banking details (IBAN) - We process your bank account data for financial and accounting purposes and fulfilling our payroll obligations. The data are stored until the termination of the employment relationship or until the payment of all the obligations under it.
Your health data (hospital sheets, TEMC documents, pre-medical check-up document/ medical certificate prior to employment, when required) – we process these data for human resources management and to fulfill our obligations in the field of labor law and social security (establishing the prerequisites for exercising the right to leave due to illness, pregnancy and childbirth or re-employment) and to ensure healthy and safe working conditions at work (Your health status is also processed in connection with our contracted health insurance contract). We keep the data only within the deadlines set by the Bulgarian legislation (to date - for hospital sheets - 3 years from 1 January of the year following the year in which they were issued).
Data on the acquired degree - we process data from your qualifications in terms of education or training to see if you meet the requirements for taking up the job. The data is stored until termination of the employment relationship.
Work experience data - We keep your workbooks (with your consent through a signed declaration for storing the employment book with your employer). We process data about your length of service in order to determine whether you meet the requirements for occupying the respective position and to determine the additional remuneration due under the applicable labor law. We keep the data until the termination of the employment relationship and/or until payment of all the obligations under it.
Video surveillance data - in order to protect our legitimate interests related to ensuring the security of the premises of our company and our employees and visitors, we collect video surveillance data from certain parts of the company's offices (the entrance part for the whole building). We do not perform individual video surveillance to control the performance of each of you, although it's possible that parts of the work spaces you make use of fall within the scope of CCTV. Recordings are kept for a period not longer than 2 months after filming.
Your photos - We collect this data to identify you as our employee (e.g. by placing them on your ID card), after we terminate the employment relationship, we delete them at your request and upon their return. With your consent, which you can withdraw at any time, we may also use (including by placing them on our website and company profiles on social networks) other photos on which you appear and that are made during company events (team buildings, company parties, and other similar events) as well as your any photos of you for the website or the brochures of the company. By using your photos, we will in no way allow for your honor and dignity to be compromised.
2.3. In the personnel selection procedures, the company processes personal data as follows:
When selecting personnel, the requirements of the special laws governing such activity shall be observed.
Muzeiko sets a three-year period for personal data storage of participants in personnel selection procedures.
Where a selection procedure requires the submission of original or notarized copies of documents certifying the applicant's physical and mental fitness, the required degree, and the length of service required for the post, the data subject who has not been approved for appointment may request the return of the submitted documents within 30 days of the final conclusion of the selection procedure. MUZEIKO returns the documents the way they are filed.
3. Using the provided personal information;
By submitting a request for a service in any way, you acknowledge that your personal data may be collected, stored, used and shared by us for any of the following purposes:
(a) Provide, maintain, protect and improve the quality of services we provide and your satisfaction with the visit of the Children's Science Center Museum;
(b) comply with all contractual agreements between us;
(c) comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
4. Storing information;
Muzeiko does not store or process shared personal data longer than it is necessary to meet the objectives listed in the General Terms and Conditions and this Appendix. We store the personal information we collect from you to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with the applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When the need to process your personal data is dropped, we will delete it or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in an archive), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any other processing until deletion is possible.
5. Legal grounds for the processing of personal data;
The legal basis for the collection and use of personal data will depend on the relevant information you have shared with us and the specific cause and context in which it was collected.
We process personal data in the cases when we have your consent to undertake this or when we need this data to conclude a contract with you. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal data. If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a statutory requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will notify you whether or not your personal information is required (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your information).
6. Disclosure of personal data;
We may disclose and provide personal data to competent state bodies or others, in accordance with the law, and in cases where there is a corresponding obligation to provide them. Outside of these cases, we may provide your personal data to third parties as follows:
Identity card details (e.g., three names and PIN where applicable) - (a) airlines or other carriers and/or hotel service providers in connection with your business trips or other events in your capacity as staff ; (b) service providers such as accounting services, banks, additional health insurance, sports cards, and occupational medicine cards, (c) companies organizing company events, and (d) private enforcement agents in connection with the realization of the legitimate interests of Muzeiko in the case of necessity of compulsory collection of obligations.
Name, telephone, and contact e-mail address - of third parties, suppliers or customers of Muzeiko with a view to implementing and managing the contracts between the company and such third parties, whose assistance is necessary for the preparation of the documents related to your employment obligations. We will not, in any case, provide your personal telephone numbers to our customers and suppliers, but we cannot restrict you from doing so if you consider it necessary;
Wage amount, bank data (IBAN), health status data (hospital sheets, TEMP documents) and work experience data – to suppliers of accounting services for the purpose of human resources management and financial accounting; when the financial and accounting activity is performed by an external company.
Health and Medical Data - (a) service Providers such as Occupational Medicine and Additional Health Insurance; (b) where the data are of counterparties, visitors or customers, they may be shared with third parties solely for the purpose of protecting the vital interests of the data subject or a third party.
Muzeiko does not intend to provide your personal data to individuals or organizations outside the territory of the European Union. If this is necessary in exceptional cases, we will notify you and take the necessary precautions to protect you.
7. Personal data subjects' rights;
Data subjects have the right to receive information about the processing of their personal data by submitting a request for access. Data subjects may also request correction, deletion, restriction or blocking of their personal data. Data subjects can also benefit from their data transfer rights, right of objection and rights related to automated decision making, including profiling, under the General Data Protection Regulation (ARRD). According to the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (Regulation (EC) 2016/679), applicable as of 25 May 2018 and under the conditions set out therein, you are entitled as a data subject:
Right of access - You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you.
Right of correction - You have the right to request the rectifying of data we store for you that are inaccurate or incomplete.
Right of deletion ("to be forgotten") - under certain circumstances, you may request that the data we store for you is deleted from our records.
Right to restrict processing - If certain conditions apply, you may want to restrict processing.
Right of portability - You are entitled to the data we store for you, to be passed on to you or to be passed on to another organization in cases where it is handled in an automatic manner and on the basis of your consent or contract.
Right of withdrawal - You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you provided it. The withdrawal of consent takes effect in the future.
Right of objection - You have the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data. In this case, we will cease processing unless there are convincing legitimate grounds for processing that take precedence over your personal interests, rights and freedoms.
Right of objection - You have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. In these cases, you do not need to specify certain grounds and we are required to stop processing without undue delay.
Right to object to automated processing, including profiling - You also have the right not to be the subject of the legal consequences of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing or profiling. Muzeiko does not perform automated processing of personal data for profiling purposes.
Right to appeal - You have the right to file a complaint if you consider your rights to be violated.
Personal data subjects who provide them in connection with the use of the services provided by Muzeiko should bear in mind that upon withdrawal of their consent to the processing of personal data, the service provision contract is also unilaterally terminated. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we have performed prior to withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal data, based on legal grounds for processing other than consent. The processing of claims for the exercise of the rights of data subjects is the responsibility of the data processing company.
Each Party shall owe assistance to the other Party in order to be able to respond comprehensively and in a timely fashion to requests for the exercise of rights of data subjects as well as other inquiries and complaints regarding the processing of personal data.
8. Adoption of the General Terms, by marking the respective field when filling out the applications and forms;
By accepting the General Terms and Conditions for using the services provided by Muzeiko, the user declares that he agrees that his/her personal data will be processed in connection with the provision of the services offered by the company as well as for contacting him/her.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights, you can contact the Company Manager at 02/902 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe the processing of personal data is illegal, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission. The address of the Commission is Sofia 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Center for Information and Contacts - tel. 02/915 3518, E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.cpdp.bg.
"G. M. Dimitrov"
"MGU Sveti Ivan Rilski"
№ 123, 69, 70, 88, 676, 413
№ 88, 280, 294
For further information or assistance,
please call 02/ 902 00 00
Stay up-to-date with the latest Muzeiko news and promotions.
Please sent us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!